Sunday, October 4, 2009

A+ for Family Friendly

Happy Morning for me means; Reading the local paper, sipping an immune boosting smoothie (I feel a cold coming on) munching a breakfast cookie...listening to my girls giggle as they share a spinach loaded "treat" and make cookie crumbs....



I love knowing there is a place my kids can choose ANYTHING an the menu and its super healthy and tasty to them. Great options for the wheat free families, spelt cookies, spelt muffins..oh and our favorite..sugar free...Vegan treats sweetened with the goodness of dates. We eat a Whole Foods Diet Mainly Vegetarian, but you don't have to, to eat at ZEN ZERO....go for the TASTE! Treat yourself, relax...listen to the fountain, and for $16 your family can eat OUT!

Did I mention the cute wooden kitchen in the play area?!

By far our favorite stop to snack or dine out!

1 comment:

  1. Well thank you very much! I quite like Podlings as well!

    ReplyDelete