Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Handy Little Sling

Have you checked out our amazing Sewfunky Ring Slings? Organic, Raw Silk, Hemp and Linen, Canadian MOM Made, Stainless Steel Rings and the most comfortable supportive pleats for your shoulder.

While I was recently in Nanaimo I used my Sewfunky sling as a..

1. Carrier for my 14 month old(of course)
2. Belt to strap her to a cafe chair(no highchairs)
3. Change mat, I knew she wouldn't pee on it, I just didn't want her on the icky changetable in the public restroom
4. Blanket for nursing in the cool breeze by the Nanaimo Marina
5. Washcloth, a little Momma spit and voila her hands are clean from the dusty rocks at the park
6. A drying towel..who needs to cut trees for paper towels when you have a Sewfunky Sling...not us!

Come on down and try one out....Not all Slings are created equal, Sewfunky's are comfortable and easy to use, even for toddlers..



Dads love them too!



Snug and cozy, close to Mommy..

No comments:

Post a Comment